The first thing to do was to remove the molded louver on each side of the stack
so it can be replaced by a new PE louver.
I use my motor tool with a fine grit grinding ball and set on a medium speed.
And most of it gone,
The new PE louver in place.
The floor on the searchlight platform will be replaced with a new from PE parts, so more cutting
Another of the stack’s platforms was replaced with a new PE build.
I secure all the PE parts with thinned Gator glue that I let flow around all parts.
Next to do was the top of the funnel, all the small vent pipes was not hollow so I was
forced to drill them out.
one small drill and a steady hand fix the problem
after the drilling was it time to do all the smoke dividers, all parts from PE,
There was a lot of PE parts on the stack and here is one of the handrails put in place.
And finally have we a finished stack, with all the PE parts in place except the railings that I
will glue in place after the stack is painted as I did on the bridge.
Now shall I move over to the spray bay and get some airbrushing done and hopefully will it be shorter to the next part this time
See you soon