Welcome to the Subscription area.
There are huge benefits to becoming a full member of Flory models, Here is what you get…
Over 35 hours of video tutorials on all areas of the hobby.
Over 800+ hours of full video builds. A new video build added over month, now in full HD video
Access to our member’s only forum with thousands of members from around the world.
Free Entry to the monthly prize draw
Entry to all the Flory models group builds and SIGs (top prizes from manufactures and stores, plus a Flory models medal)
All of the above is available as a full member from
just ￡2.99 per month
Become a full member with access to everything on the site.
All of the above is available as a full member from just £2.99 per month.
Becoming a member is easy. Simple click the subscription button below which will take your first payment of £2.99 and then automatically take payments of £2.99 per calendar month thereafter by Paypal. You can cancel your subscription at any time and are not held by any contract of whatsoever.
Here’s what to do.
Payment is via Paypal and Paypal will automatically take payment each month.
You will be taken to Paypal to make your payment.
After you have made your payment you will be taken to the registration page where you must fill in your details. As soon as you click the submit button you will be able to view the whole site straight away.
You will receive an email telling you that your account is now unlocked and you are a full member.
Go to the forum and register there with the same username that you use for the site. Please allow 24 hours for the forum to be unlocked but normaly done in 1 hour.
That’s all you have to do and in that order.
Please note that following terms and conditions apply…
Please read all of this before entering the forum.
You are paying for this forum and therefore we consider it to be yours. However please be aware that this is a family forum. It is not just for adults it is also for children over the age of 13. Many of us also have small children that see our computers and it is our mission to encourage youngsters into the modelling world and not to push them away.
Therefore for following rules must be adhered to anyone found to be in breach of the following will immediately be locked out.
Please read all of the Terms and Conditions of your Membership, before entering either the Forum, Chat Room and/or use the Florymodels.co.uk External Web Site.
- All members of the Florymodels.com Web Site, its Forum must acknowledge, understand and comply henceforth with set rules. They apply to every part of Florymodels.com including, but not limited to, thread titles, message posts, user profiles, avatar images, custom member titles and the forum’s Private Message e-mail system.
- Anyone determined to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Membership will be contacted and can consist of a moderator restriction, a temporary suspension, extended suspensions, or an outright ban from our External Web Site and Forum.
- You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep this name appropriate and do not use offensive or suggestive terms.
- After you register and login to this Forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present non offensive and accurate information. Any information the Forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or inappropriate in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice.
- Partial refunds in case of a termination decision, will be considered, but not guaranteed and are reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Do not give others your password or account details. When a violation is determined you will be permanently terminated from Florymodels.com and its Forum, no re-instatement will be granted under any circumstances and no refunds will be credited.
- Do not pretend to be or represent somebody else. Your account will be immediately deleted, no re-instatement will be granted under any circumstances and no refunds will be credited.
- You are paying for this Forum and therefore we consider it to be yours within the given Terms and Conditions of this agreement between you the member and Florymodels.com.
- Be aware that this is a family Forum. It is not just for adults it is also for children over the age of 13. Many of us also have small children that see our computers and it is our mission to encourage youngsters into the plastic modeling hobby arena.
- The Forum are for plastic modeling hobby discussions only.
- There are to be no political, religious or racial debates within the Forum area
- Note: the chat room transcripts are electronically monitored & stored for future reference in case of a dispute settlement requirement.
- There is to be no profanity, violence, bullying or intimidation or topics of a sexual or risqué nature.
- The views expressed on the board are entirely those of individual members. Florymodels.com and any of its sponsors accept no responsibility for the content posted or the accuracy of information provided.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of Florymodels.com, its staff, and its subsidiaries.
- If you feel anything is unclear then please contact a Moderator for clarification.
- The Florymodels.com forum has not implemented a specific Model Critique’s area, as such the following applies:
- This is to be a friendly and helpful place, where novice and experienced modelers alike can interact and help each other improve the overall modeling experience.
- There is to be no criticism of others or others work. We are all here to help and therefore all comments shall be given in a positive worded and constructive manner.
- If you notice an inaccuracy on one of the models presented on Florymodels.com and you have some carefully worded constructive criticism to offer, then we suggest to contact the modeler in question privately via means of the PM system.
- Comments received about your posted work should be taken not as criticism but seen as general assistance and helpful advice. Should you receive offending comments please contact the Moderator for his review and action.
- If you see anything in the forums or chat room that you are unhappy about, please report it to the Moderators of the forum.
- Remember, we all started somewhere. No question is a stupid question. Please help others at all times.
- Ensure you are posting a message in the most appropriate Forum Sub Category. Any posts deemed to be in the wrong place will be moved without prior contact and is the Forum Moderator’s job duty and right.
- Do not exclusively use CAPITAL LETTERS! This is considered SHOUTING on a forum. Your keyboard has a ‘Caps Lock’; please turn it off when posting within the Forum or Chat room. This includes topic titles and message posts/replies.
- Swearing is strictly forbidden. This also includes substituting letters with asterisks (“***”). If in doubt, don’t use the word. Offending posts will be deleted and the offending member will be issued a first warning.
- Keep all posts on-topic, this rule is flexible and diversity is welcomed, Promodeller.com reserves the right to remove/edit posts.
- You must use clear and legible English at all times. Some leeway is given if English is not your first language but please remember that this is a UK/USA website and English is the 1st choice of language for postings. Moderators may alter or delete posts that don’t make sense because of poor spelling and/or grammar.
- The Moderators’ decision is always final and NOT open for public discussion, however a Moderator will usually contact you via the board’s Private Message e-mail system to explain why a particular action has been taken, although this is not implicit.
- The Moderators reserve the right to not notify a Member of their actions but you are encouraged to contact them if you feel aggrieved.
- No spamming is permitted! This includes anything in your signature. We reserve the right to remove posts, without warning or reason, if we deem the subject inappropriate or not within the best interest of the Promodeller.com Forum.
- If you are posting a general question, then check that your question has not been answered before, use the search feature before posting. This also applies to news and information; you may be duplicating a thread that has previously been started. If this is the case then expect the new thread to be locked with a link posted to the original.
- Choose an appropriate subject line for your “Topic Title” when starting a new thread. Think about this carefully; describe what you are about to post. Things like “In need of help” or “This is amazing” doesn’t really help a viewer of the Forum and decide if they want to spend the time opening and reading your post.
- When in doubt please use common sense, self-moderation is the best way to keep Promodeller.com a clean and tidy Message Board.
- If a member receives 3 official warnings then their posting rights will be removed and their account indefinitely suspended. In other words you may receive 2 official warnings and the third will instantly and automatically result in a ban. Under no circumstances will official warnings be removed or revoked; once one is issued it shall remain. Sometimes Moderators will deem it necessary to only issue a verbal warning, however if you ignore this and persist to break rules then further action will be taken and the verbal warning may count as an official warning, in addition to any further warning(s).
- If you feel a post violates any of above rules, is offensive in any way, please bring this issue to the attention of a moderator, don’t try to resolve the issue yourself.
- Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded and stored electronically for future reference and case disputes needs.
Rights of Ownership of Digital Media:
- Condition of the Florymodels.com membership requires that (you the member) will acknowledge any photos (whether in progress builds, reference photo’s and or own photographs taken at air shows) and which you physically post to the Florymodels website and/or Forum area will remain your digital property, or you have the copyright owners permission to post or electronically re-distribute as such.
- All Florymodels.com members will grant a limited license for the images they post within the forum, with the individual forum member being liable for the content of those posted images,
- Full credit will be provided to the original owner of said images.
- In addition the physical action of posting any digital media to the Florymodels website and/or Forum area, you are hereby acknowledging that such media is provided with full re-distribution rights to the site owner (Florymodels.com) and Florymodels will be able to use any of those images posted to improve and promote the aims of Florymodels and to the benefit of its membership without prior written notification or permission requests.
- Florymodels.com understands that the original copyright remains that of the member. Should you (the member) have any doubts for posting any digital media on the Florymodels.com web site and/or Forum, please contact us for further evaluation and refrain from further posting until a full agreement has been reached by Promodeller.com and you (the owner of the digital media).
- All digital media posted will be considered under the above described conditions, no exceptions.
- Submission of any written article and associated photos to Promodeller.com (such as, but not limited to; in box reviews, video’s and construction techniques) constitutes permission for this entity to edit for content and to publish or re-distribute those materials indefinitely.
- While the author will retain copyright of the original article and images, submission of those materials to Florymodels.com constitutes irrevocable permission to keep that article online indefinitely, whether via Video Blogs, YouTube, blogs, Twitter notifications and/or other online tools and marketing capabilities.
- Photo postings are most welcome but if the photos posted are not your own ensure to credit the original photographer and/or source, and ensure you have permission to do so BEFORE posting them.
- Image dimensions should be no larger than 1024 pixels on the longest edge, and file sizes should not exceed the maximum of 300KB each.
Remember, by clicking the submit button you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.
You can un subscribe at any time by clicking here
You must have a active subscription at all times, as our system will check your details each visit. Cancellation of your subscription will lead to your account being deleted 7 days after the cancellation date.
Q. Paypal has emailed me saying my card payment has failed.
A. If your Card you have on file with Paypal fails due to it being cancelled, this will cancel your subscription as your subscription is linked to your card. This protects you and stops payments being made indefinitely. Don’t worry your be sent an email saying your subscription is about to end and there will be a link for you to follow to Re subscribe. You won’t need to enter your details again as the site will still have all your details on file and will automatically update your membership with your new subscription details.
Found this site about a year ago but did not subscribe until a couple months ago. The money you pay for the subscription is worth every penny; 200+ hours of video builds and a forum with unlimited and reliable information.
The main reasons for my liking the site is the help that is always available. Whether it’s how to get a good fit between parts, to what brand of paint to use to ‘what the hell is wrong with my airbrush’, the answers are always here. I can absolutely say without a doubt that I learned how to airbrush by watching Phils video tutorial 2 years ago. I may not be the best airbrush painter in the world, but I haven’t had to fight the urge to throw my airbrush against the wall since! There are true experts in every field of model building here. There is really nothing you can not learn from Flory Models. It is well worth the price of membership.
I have been a member of Flory Models for just over 3 years now and i have found that my modelling has just got better and better since i became a member. The hundreds of hours of tutorials and video builds will help every modeller no matter what your experience.The Flory models forum is a friendly place to share your thoughts and experiances of our great hobby and learn from others too as there is an endless amount of knowledge and experiance from extremley friendly people. For me this the best modelling site on the internet and is worth every penny of the £2.99 per month.
I had been modelling on and off for the past 50 years (nearly) and recently discovered the passion again about 3-4 years ago. I had always thought that I was a ‘reasonable’ modeller until I discovered Phil’s site and joined in 2009. Since then, this has been like finding the ‘Holy Grail’ and I discovered a whole new world of techniques, tools and advice that I had never before envisaged! My builds have come on in leaps and bounds and I have found I’m learning something new every day here!IMHO, this has to be the BEST modelling site and Forum anywhere, where the members are so willing to help each other without any reservations! And Phil’s tutorials, build videos and news shows are just the ticket for modellers, whether they be new to the hobby, or ‘old hands’ like myself!!
Pay? Pay for something that is free elsewhere! Well I can assure you now that Flory Models is not like anything else anywhere on the web, Phil and his team work really hard to bring to us the best modelling website about! From learners to experts, they are all here and more than willing to help. The weekly video news show is worth it’s weight in gold, why read about a particular way of doing something when you can enjoy watching in glorious HD!
For a small fee of less than 10p per day, you can have 200+ hours of video builds, and more help than you can shake a stick at. So come on and try - at worst it’s cost you a pint of beer?